The Rush Edge
• The green monster: Our eighty-foot custom-built collator handles sheets of varying weights, sizes, shapes and finishes,
with no doubles or misses. Work that other shops would have to do by hand we can collate automatically.
• Five 6-tower Horizons tweaked by our plant mechanic—the former lead mechanic at Horizon—to run at maximum speeds without doubles or misses.
• Unparalleled tab-cutting machinery: Bob Ostwald, a brilliant engineer, modified all of our tabbing equipment to run at unheard of speeds with nearly zero waste.
• No printing challenge is too big or too small. We have a wide range of copiers and high-speed web presses.
• Back-up equipment and redundancies for every machine and function.
• A seasoned, gritty cross-trained staff: Most of our employees have been with us ten or more years. They’ll cancel vacations, work holidays, work during major snowstorms – whatever it takes to meet a deadline.